- STARTER – Build your start’up
- PowerUp! – the next edition of the competition for start-ups with the energy to change the world
- UPDATE! EPAE conference monographs are available online!
- The video from EPAE conference
- 1st Local Teachers Conference
- From the classroom to the first business pitch
- EPAE conference – Big Day!
- MSc CFAFE soon to be MSc Energy Transition
- Great succes of 6th edition of EPAE 2018
- UNITED NATIONS CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE, COP24
- CommUnity by InnoEnergy Leadership Programme
- Check out video from trip to Bochnia Salt Mine
- Check our Promo Video!
- 13th International Conference on Boiler Technology
- VI Conference on Environmental Protection and Energy (EPAE) 2018, 7th December 2018
- Team Building Activity
- 2018/2019 academic year opening ceremony
- New application dates for MSc CFAFE Programme
- Energy Dream Map project
- MSc CFAFE representatives at „PowerUp! Competition”
- InnoEnergy Career Centre: Invitation Webinar: Develop your LinkedIn profile – 7 June 2018
- InnoEnergy Entrepreneurship & Business summer camp
- MASTER-Waste and Energy study visit
- Miners’ Shift – study visit at Guido Mine
- Spring job fairs at SUT
- BioEnergyTrain Student Camp 2018 in Graz
- Handbook for International Students at SUT
- Business & education
- Update – NEW VERSION! 5th Environmental Protection and Energy conference
- Master’s School KICK OFF
- Master´s School graduation ceremony 2017
- Iberdrola Challenge 2017 – winners
- Call for Professional Digital Learning – Deadline Extended
- Learning Analytics WEBINAR & SPOC
- Pedagogical evolution in progress
- Energy and Environmental Protection Conference
- TEAM BUILDING at Salt Mine „Bochnia”
- Inauguration of Academic Year 2017/2018 for MSC CFAFE students
- MSc CFAFE student wins at European Utility Week 2017
- EIT label for CFAFE!
- New book by CFAFE students is published!
- Case teaching implementation at SUT
- Boost your career – professional online learning
- Lectures conducted by prof. Lidia Lombardi from Niccolò Cusano University
- Job Fairs at SUT
- Do you want to get on Forbes 30 under 30 list? Apply NOW
- Students monography
- IV EPAE Conference 2016
- The Joint Graduation Ceremony
- Winner of Master Thesis Competition in Energy for Smart Cities
- Scientific Conference EPAE 2016
- Presentation | MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy Programme
- Master’s School KICK OFF 2016
Winner of Master Thesis Competition in Energy for Smart Cities
We are very proud to announce that our MSc CFAFE 2016 graduate Daniele Novara win one of the prizes of the Master Thesis Competition in Energy for Smart Cities. CONGRATULATIONS!
Results of the competition were announced during Joint Graduation Ceremony in Barcelona, 2nd of December 2016.
This is what Daniele told us about his winning:
„I didn’t expect winning the first prize and the announcement during the graduation ceremony took me by surprise. Eventually, it is a great recognition for the work done during past months and I am thankful towards my supervisors Prof. Helena Ramos and Prof. Wojciech Stanek as well as the staff and professors involved in MSc CFAFE programme for their help and guidance.”
Master Thesis Competition in Energy for Smart Cities was announced this summer in order to stimulate innovation and entrepreneurship among future game changers. Each award consisted the amount of €500 and the engagement of KIC InnoEnergy Benelux’ business creation team to further analyse the innovative and entrepreneurial potential.
More information about competition can be found here: http://www.innoenergy.com/master-thesis-competition-in-energy-for-smart-cities-the-online-edition/