- PRINCE2 Foundation Accredited course
- Incineration power plant in Crakow
- Study visit in Hydro power plant
- Study visit in Master – Waste and Energy company
- UPDATE! EPAE conference monographs are available!
- Rybnik power plant – next study visit
- Study visit in Guido mine. Real picture of coal!
- STARTER – Build your start’up
- PowerUp! – the next edition of the competition for start-ups with the energy to change the world
- UPDATE! EPAE conference monographs are available online!
- The video from EPAE conference
- 1st Local Teachers Conference
- From the classroom to the first business pitch
- EPAE conference – Big Day!
- MSc CFAFE soon to be MSc Energy Transition
- Great succes of 6th edition of EPAE 2018
- UNITED NATIONS CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE, COP24
- CommUnity by InnoEnergy Leadership Programme
- Check out video from trip to Bochnia Salt Mine
- Check our Promo Video!
- 13th International Conference on Boiler Technology
- VI Conference on Environmental Protection and Energy (EPAE) 2018, 7th December 2018
- Team Building Activity
- 2018/2019 academic year opening ceremony
- New application dates for MSc CFAFE Programme
- Energy Dream Map project
- MSc CFAFE representatives at „PowerUp! Competition”
- InnoEnergy Career Centre: Invitation Webinar: Develop your LinkedIn profile – 7 June 2018
- InnoEnergy Entrepreneurship & Business summer camp
- MASTER-Waste and Energy study visit
- Miners’ Shift – study visit at Guido Mine
- Spring job fairs at SUT
- BioEnergyTrain Student Camp 2018 in Graz
- Handbook for International Students at SUT
- Business & education
- Update – NEW VERSION! 5th Environmental Protection and Energy conference
- Master’s School KICK OFF
- Master´s School graduation ceremony 2017
- Iberdrola Challenge 2017 – winners
- Call for Professional Digital Learning – Deadline Extended
- Learning Analytics WEBINAR & SPOC
- Pedagogical evolution in progress
- Energy and Environmental Protection Conference
- TEAM BUILDING at Salt Mine „Bochnia”
- Inauguration of Academic Year 2017/2018 for MSC CFAFE students
- MSc CFAFE student wins at European Utility Week 2017
- EIT label for CFAFE!
- New book by CFAFE students is published!
- Case teaching implementation at SUT
- Boost your career – professional online learning
- Lectures conducted by prof. Lidia Lombardi from Niccolò Cusano University
- Job Fairs at SUT
- Do you want to get on Forbes 30 under 30 list? Apply NOW
- Students monography
- IV EPAE Conference 2016
- The Joint Graduation Ceremony
- Winner of Master Thesis Competition in Energy for Smart Cities
- Scientific Conference EPAE 2016
- Presentation | MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy Programme
- Master’s School KICK OFF 2016
UNITED NATIONS CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE, COP24
The UN climate summits, i.e. so called COP (Conference of the Parties) are global conferences, in the course of which action for climate policy is negotiated. Poland hosted them twice – in 2008, in Poznań and in 2013, in Warsaw.
In December 2018, for the first time, the climate summit will take place in Katowice. In April 2017 the UN technical mission delegates, while visiting the capital of Upper Silesia, appreciated the city’s excellent preparation for the event, including its infrastructure, meeting the highest standards.
The candidacy of Katowice received recognition from Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Finance and Development – Mateusz Morawiecki, as well as the Minister of the Environment, Professor Jan Szyszko, who stated that, ‘The whole region of Upper Silesia and Zagłębie is a very important example of what can be achieved through consistent policy of sustainable development and economic transformation.‘
This year’s summit will include: 24. Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP24), 14. Meeting of the Parties to the Kyoto Protocol (CMP 14) and the Conference of Signatories to the Paris Agreement (CMA 1).
About 20 thousand people from 190 countries will take part in the event, including politicians, representatives of non-governmental organizations, scientific community and business sector.