Exchange of ideas
Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels project supports teachers in gaining new knowledge, skills and experience in pedagogy. Important part of this activity is teachers participation in international conferences. 20 teachers from SUT actively participated in following event:
- ICERI2017 – the 10th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation held in Seville (Spain) on the 16th, 17th and 18th of November, 2017.
- EDUCON2017 – IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, 25-28 April 2017, Athens, Greece
- 8th International Symposium on Project Approaches in Engineering Education (PAEE), 14th Active Learning in Engineering Education Workshop (ALE), „Sustainability in Engineering Education”, 06 – 08 July 2016, Guimarães, Portugal (PAEE/ALE 2016)
- 6TH World Conference On Learning, Teaching And Educational Leadership (WCLTA-2015) – 29-31 October 2015
- Conference on the Learner in Engineering Education (IJCLEE 2015) July 6-9 2015 San Sebastian
- WCLTA 2015 : 6th World Conference on Learning, Teaching and Educational Leadership – 29-31 October 2015, University of Descartes, Paris, France