List of courses AGH - year 1
Computer modelling of technological processes (AGH year 1)
The aim of the subject is to obtain knowledge on basics and modern technics of technological process modelling. Students learn how to transform elemental
technological process or whole production line into computer data space using well known techniques.
Students are introduced to the application of advanced computer tools containing data sheeting methods. Computer laboratory – content: Elemental operation and technological process. Computer aided calculation – methods.
- Optimization and simulation,
- Methodology of model choice, methods of model evaluation and study of the case:
- Model assumption, construction and evaluation.
- Data-expert system. Data acquisition.
- Methods of process control.
- Elemental operation description in classical sheeting program (MS Excel, Origin, etc.).
Flowchart diagram of the process.
– The chosen methods of calculation programming (iteration, approximation etc.).
-Flowcharting and Flowsheet.
– Drawing of the process diagram (flowcharting),
Elemental operation description in classical sheeting program (MS Excel, Origin, etc.),
The chosen methods of calculation programming (iteration, approximation etc.),
Approximation, interpolation or extrapolation of the data,
Filling of flowchart to flowsheet,
Design of the complete process model.
Additionally a student obtains the general knowledge on data acquisition, data mining
and process control.
Students after completing model of the industrial process prepare a report which will
assess the actual data and publications in terms of technical and economic aspects.
Optimization and simulation,
Linear and nonlinear regression,
Model stability and evaluation