1. Introduction to the Phenomenon of Fluidization
2. Industrial applications of Fluidized Beds
3. Fluidization and Mapping of Flow Regimes
4. Fluidized Bubbling Bed Modeling
5. Solid Vertical Transport in Gas Phase
6. High Velocity Fluidization
7. Particle–to-Gas Heat and Mass Transfer
8. The RTD and Size Distribution of Solids in Fluidized Beds
9. The Design of Noncatalytic Gas-Solids Reactors
Each student will be provided with a set of pdfs containing lectures and technical data concerned with fluidization phenomenon. Students are then required to use the data for the process calculation and specific problems solution. The students will use MathCad engineering code for this practical activity.
Website uses cookie files in order to operate better. Direct use of the site without changing the settings in web browser means that cookies will be placed on your computer. more
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.