- Incineration power plant in Crakow
- Study visit in Hydro power plant
- Study visit in Master – Waste and Energy company
- UPDATE! EPAE conference monographs are available!
- Rybnik power plant – next study visit
- Study visit in Guido mine. Real picture of coal!
- STARTER – Build your start’up
- PowerUp! – the next edition of the competition for start-ups with the energy to change the world
- UPDATE! EPAE conference monographs are available online!
- The video from EPAE conference
- 1st Local Teachers Conference
- From the classroom to the first business pitch
- EPAE conference – Big Day!
- MSc CFAFE soon to be MSc Energy Transition
- Great succes of 6th edition of EPAE 2018
- UNITED NATIONS CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE, COP24
- CommUnity by InnoEnergy Leadership Programme
- Check out video from trip to Bochnia Salt Mine
- Check our Promo Video!
- 13th International Conference on Boiler Technology
- VI Conference on Environmental Protection and Energy (EPAE) 2018, 7th December 2018
- Team Building Activity
- 2018/2019 academic year opening ceremony
- New application dates for MSc CFAFE Programme
- Energy Dream Map project
- MSc CFAFE representatives at „PowerUp! Competition”
- InnoEnergy Career Centre: Invitation Webinar: Develop your LinkedIn profile – 7 June 2018
- InnoEnergy Entrepreneurship & Business summer camp
- MASTER-Waste and Energy study visit
- Miners’ Shift – study visit at Guido Mine
- Spring job fairs at SUT
- BioEnergyTrain Student Camp 2018 in Graz
- Handbook for International Students at SUT
- Business & education
- Update – NEW VERSION! 5th Environmental Protection and Energy conference
- Master’s School KICK OFF
- Master´s School graduation ceremony 2017
- Iberdrola Challenge 2017 – winners
- Call for Professional Digital Learning – Deadline Extended
- Learning Analytics WEBINAR & SPOC
- Pedagogical evolution in progress
- Energy and Environmental Protection Conference
- TEAM BUILDING at Salt Mine „Bochnia”
- Inauguration of Academic Year 2017/2018 for MSC CFAFE students
- MSc CFAFE student wins at European Utility Week 2017
- EIT label for CFAFE!
- New book by CFAFE students is published!
- Case teaching implementation at SUT
- Boost your career – professional online learning
- Lectures conducted by prof. Lidia Lombardi from Niccolò Cusano University
- Job Fairs at SUT
- Do you want to get on Forbes 30 under 30 list? Apply NOW
- Students monography
- IV EPAE Conference 2016
- The Joint Graduation Ceremony
- Winner of Master Thesis Competition in Energy for Smart Cities
- Scientific Conference EPAE 2016
- Presentation | MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy Programme
- Master’s School KICK OFF 2016
Pedagogical evolution in progress
The group of teachers from Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy Program participated in ICERI2017, the 10th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation held in Seville (Spain) on the 16th, 17th and 18th of November, 2017. This is part of pedagogical evolution activities carried on in the program.
The ICERI conference is a very valuable place of inspiration for teachers for all over the World. It is more than a conference. It is an ideal platform for international strategic networking, the best place to present your innovations and projects about education and technology.
ICERI is one of the largest international education conferences for lecturers, researchers, technologists and professionals from the educational sector. After 10 years, it has become a reference event where more than 700 experts from 80 countries got together to present their projects and share their knowledge on teaching and learning methodologies and educational innovations. The 2017 edition of ICERI is one of the most successful education conferences in Europe.
CAFFE teachers presented papers following on new pedagogical tools and methods already implemented in program and partner Universities (SUT and AGH):
- OVERARCHING LEARNING OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT IN ENGINEERING COURSES by Krzysztof Pikon (SUT) and Magdalena Bogacka (SUT),
- ACADEMIC TUTORING AS A STUDENT-CENTERED DIDACTIC METHOD by Monika Czop (SUT),
TEACHING ENERGY CONVERSION SYSTEMS THROUGH CASES AND PROJECTS by Jacek Kalina (SUT)
CASE TEACHING METHOD – NEW TEACHING METHOD AT TECHNICAL UNIVERSITIES by Karol Sztekler (AGH) and Grzegorz Jodlowski (AGH)