- New application dates for MSc CFAFE Programme
- Energy Dream Map project
- MSc CFAFE representatives at „PowerUp! Competition”
- InnoEnergy Career Centre: Invitation Webinar: Develop your LinkedIn profile – 7 June 2018
- InnoEnergy Entrepreneurship & Business summer camp
- MASTER-Waste and Energy study visit
- Miners’ Shift – study visit at Guido Mine
- Spring job fairs at SUT
- BioEnergyTrain Student Camp 2018 in Graz
- Handbook for International Students at SUT
- Business & education
- Update – NEW VERSION! 5th Environmental Protection and Energy conference
- Master’s School KICK OFF
- Master´s School graduation ceremony 2017
- Iberdrola Challenge 2017 – winners
- Call for Professional Digital Learning – Deadline Extended
- Learning Analytics WEBINAR & SPOC
- Pedagogical evolution in progress
- Energy and Environmental Protection Conference
- TEAM BUILDING at Salt Mine „Bochnia”
- Inauguration of Academic Year 2017/2018 for MSC CFAFE students
- MSc CFAFE student wins at European Utility Week 2017
- EIT label for CFAFE!
- New book by CFAFE students is published!
- Case teaching implementation at SUT
- Boost your career – professional online learning
- Lectures conducted by prof. Lidia Lombardi from Niccolò Cusano University
- Job Fairs at SUT
- Do you want to get on Forbes 30 under 30 list? Apply NOW
- Students monography
- IV EPAE Conference 2016
- The Joint Graduation Ceremony
- Winner of Master Thesis Competition in Energy for Smart Cities
- Scientific Conference EPAE 2016
- Presentation | MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy Programme
- Master’s School KICK OFF 2016
MSc CFAFE student wins at European Utility Week 2017
European Utility Week is the premier business, innovation and information platform connecting the smart utility community, allowing you to meet with experts from utilities, network operators, vendors, consultants, startups and system integrators covering the entire smart system value chain.
This year students from InnoEnergy Master School programmes were participating. Students were divided into 20 teams with 5 members in each team as Game Changer, PlayMaker, Stretigiser, The Polisher and The Implementer. Five companies such as: E.On, XTN Group, Energinet, and ENGIE were working with teams. Goal of the event: solve problems presented by companies.
We are glad to inform that MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy student Zaid Bin Farooq and his group wins E.ON Urban Mobility Challenge! Congratulations!
European Utility Week 2017 took place in Amsterdam, from 3-5 October 2017