- From the classroom to the first business pitch
- EPAE conference – Big Day!
- MSc CFAFE soon to be MSc Energy Transition
- Great succes of 6th edition of EPAE 2018
- UNITED NATIONS CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE, COP24
- CommUnity by InnoEnergy Leadership Programme
- Check out video from trip to Bochnia Salt Mine
- Check our Promo Video!
- 13th International Conference on Boiler Technology
- VI Conference on Environmental Protection and Energy (EPAE) 2018, 7th December 2018
- Team Building Activity
- 2018/2019 academic year opening ceremony
- New application dates for MSc CFAFE Programme
- Energy Dream Map project
- MSc CFAFE representatives at „PowerUp! Competition”
- InnoEnergy Career Centre: Invitation Webinar: Develop your LinkedIn profile – 7 June 2018
- InnoEnergy Entrepreneurship & Business summer camp
- MASTER-Waste and Energy study visit
- Miners’ Shift – study visit at Guido Mine
- Spring job fairs at SUT
- BioEnergyTrain Student Camp 2018 in Graz
- Handbook for International Students at SUT
- Business & education
- Update – NEW VERSION! 5th Environmental Protection and Energy conference
- Master’s School KICK OFF
- Master´s School graduation ceremony 2017
- Iberdrola Challenge 2017 – winners
- Call for Professional Digital Learning – Deadline Extended
- Learning Analytics WEBINAR & SPOC
- Pedagogical evolution in progress
- Energy and Environmental Protection Conference
- TEAM BUILDING at Salt Mine „Bochnia”
- Inauguration of Academic Year 2017/2018 for MSC CFAFE students
- MSc CFAFE student wins at European Utility Week 2017
- EIT label for CFAFE!
- New book by CFAFE students is published!
- Case teaching implementation at SUT
- Boost your career – professional online learning
- Lectures conducted by prof. Lidia Lombardi from Niccolò Cusano University
- Job Fairs at SUT
- Do you want to get on Forbes 30 under 30 list? Apply NOW
- Students monography
- IV EPAE Conference 2016
- The Joint Graduation Ceremony
- Winner of Master Thesis Competition in Energy for Smart Cities
- Scientific Conference EPAE 2016
- Presentation | MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy Programme
- Master’s School KICK OFF 2016
MSc CFAFE soon to be MSc Energy Transition
Enable the circular economy. Build a sustainable future
We are pleased to announce that we are changing name and scope of our Master School programme for MSc Energy Transition. This new programme start in October 2019, you can apply for it in Round 1 and Round 2.
MSc Energy Transition is a perfect launch pad for a career in energy production, environmental protection and the transformation of power systems from fossil to renewable fuels, the MSc in Energy Transition empowers you with the advanced understanding of engineering and the innovation management and business skills that top recruiters demand.
In particular you will gain:
- In-depth understanding of the principles and practices of the operational stages of low-emission combustion, as well as clean-fossil and new-generation fuels.
- Detailed knowledge of the latest renewable technologies and how they work alongside other energy sources like biomass and waste-to-energy systems.
- Experience of evaluating economic, policy and regulatory frameworks for implementing clean-fossil and next-generation fuel projects – and the ability to engage positively with politicians, engineers and regulators among others.
- Proficiency in developing and following a business plan designed within the energy field.
- Familiarity with effective problem solving and team-working, as well as extensive leadership skills.