Learning Analytics WEBINAR & SPOC
On behalf of EIT InnoEnergy, Learning Analytics expert Niall Sclater will give a very practical introduction to the field of Learning Analytics.
After attending this webinar, you will:
- be up to date on the background of the field and its application domains.
- understand how data and predictive modeling can improve learning experiences.
- have a high level overview of the technology involved.
- be able to assess your institution’s readiness for Learning Analytics projects.
- understand the ethics and privacy risks involved, including the implications of GDPR (the EU General Data Protection Regulation coming into effect in May 2018).
- receive a free e-book copy of Niall Sclater’s book „Learning Analytics Explained” worth €20!
Date: Tuesday, 28th of November
Time: 10:00 CET
Duration: roughly 1 hour, including Q&A
Who: open to everyone
Price: attendance is free
Level: introductory level, no technical background or prior knowledge is assumed
You can register now for the webinar by clicking on the enroll button of this LINK
Further questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org