The Career Centre prepares you for the employment market so that you can find and secure a job that fits your qualities, skills and interests. We work together with today’s energy industry to create the best possible career opportunities for students, graduates and alumni. Make sure you check out the jobs & internships section on a regular basis for the latest updates on opportunities that might be of interest to you.
The Game-Changing Impact Programme (GCIP) is one of the career centre’s offerings. This programme, developed together with our partner The GC Index®, helps to identify and fine-tune the skills you will use as you drive innovation and achieve a sustainable energy future. It assesses how you are going to make your optimum impact, both individually and collectively in teams and organisations. This assessment is followed by an 18-month programme that includes intensive personal coaching and expert-group mastermind sessions. This equips you with an awareness of your game-changing impact profile, and ultimately provides an understanding of the role that suits you best.
Besides the GCIP, a variety of other activities are organised to prepare you for the employment market. We will make sure you receive information about these activities as well as how to register for them via e-mail.
Have a look at the different sections to find out what the Career Centre has to offer you.
was created by a resolution of the University’s Senate for professional activation of students and graduates. For fifteen years it has been fulfilling all its statutory objectives.
Student Career Office:
• provides students and graduates of the Silesian University of Technology with information on labour market and the possibilities to improve their professional competences,
• manages the database of students and graduates of the Silesian Technical University who are interested in finding a job,
• helps employers finding qualified candidates for vacancies and internships,
• offers students and graduates of the Silesian University of Technology career consulting.
To fulfill its statutory objectives, the Student Career Office of the Silesian University of Technology conducts the following activities:
• joint education with business representatives,
• information on postgraduate studies and special courses for the employees,
• cooperation with companies to give students the opportunity to realize their research projects(in the frame of bachelor, engineer, master thesis) in an enterprise, but also to broaden the thematic of courses or organize special workshops and modernize laboratories,
• putting online the data base of job offers, internships and potential candidates.
Career Centre is a unit of AGH University of Science and Technology established in 1999.
Its mission is to develop cooperation between the university and business sector so as to foster the image of the university as a place where the quality of education results in high employability of its graduates and their constantly raising competitiveness on the job market.
Main activities include: preparing students and graduates to effective job search, promotion of the university and its graduates among the employers, cooperation with the employers (Polish and foreign), acquisition of job and internship offers, administration of website database of job offers and cvs, organisation of job fairs (twice a year), employers presentations and recruitment events at the university, education activities related to employability (lectures, workshops), collecting information on employers and recruitment requirements, cooperation with students organisations, other universities and similar institutions in Poland and abroad.
A Unit of Monitoring of Graduates Professional Development operates within the Centre aimed at job market analysis and research activities including monitoring of graduates career paths (first destination surveys).