- EPAE conference monographs are available online!
- The video from EPAE conference
- 1st Local Teachers Conference
- From the classroom to the first business pitch
- EPAE conference – Big Day!
- MSc CFAFE soon to be MSc Energy Transition
- Great succes of 6th edition of EPAE 2018
- UNITED NATIONS CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE, COP24
- CommUnity by InnoEnergy Leadership Programme
- Check out video from trip to Bochnia Salt Mine
- Check our Promo Video!
- 13th International Conference on Boiler Technology
- VI Conference on Environmental Protection and Energy (EPAE) 2018, 7th December 2018
- Team Building Activity
- 2018/2019 academic year opening ceremony
- New application dates for MSc CFAFE Programme
- Energy Dream Map project
- MSc CFAFE representatives at „PowerUp! Competition”
- InnoEnergy Career Centre: Invitation Webinar: Develop your LinkedIn profile – 7 June 2018
- InnoEnergy Entrepreneurship & Business summer camp
- MASTER-Waste and Energy study visit
- Miners’ Shift – study visit at Guido Mine
- Spring job fairs at SUT
- BioEnergyTrain Student Camp 2018 in Graz
- Handbook for International Students at SUT
- Business & education
- Update – NEW VERSION! 5th Environmental Protection and Energy conference
- Master’s School KICK OFF
- Master´s School graduation ceremony 2017
- Iberdrola Challenge 2017 – winners
- Call for Professional Digital Learning – Deadline Extended
- Learning Analytics WEBINAR & SPOC
- Pedagogical evolution in progress
- Energy and Environmental Protection Conference
- TEAM BUILDING at Salt Mine „Bochnia”
- Inauguration of Academic Year 2017/2018 for MSC CFAFE students
- MSc CFAFE student wins at European Utility Week 2017
- EIT label for CFAFE!
- New book by CFAFE students is published!
- Case teaching implementation at SUT
- Boost your career – professional online learning
- Lectures conducted by prof. Lidia Lombardi from Niccolò Cusano University
- Job Fairs at SUT
- Do you want to get on Forbes 30 under 30 list? Apply NOW
- Students monography
- IV EPAE Conference 2016
- The Joint Graduation Ceremony
- Winner of Master Thesis Competition in Energy for Smart Cities
- Scientific Conference EPAE 2016
- Presentation | MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy Programme
- Master’s School KICK OFF 2016
EIT label for CFAFE!
Master degree study programme ‚Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy’, available at the Faculty of Energy and Environmental Engineering was awarded a certificate of quality (EIT Label) of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
Study programmes with such certificate must not only be of the highest substantive level, but also have to concentrate on innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and development of leadership abilities, basing on modern education model.
The ‚Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy’ programme has successfully passed all stages of evaluation, while the overall rating presented by experts was the highest rating possible. Awarding the certificate of quality for this study programme places the Silesian University of Technology among the elite European universities.
The EIT is a body of the European Union based in Budapest, Hungary. It was established by Regulation (EC) No 294/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 March 2008..The EIT’s support helps innovators and entrepreneurs across Europe to turn their ideas into products and services for the market. This is crucial to fulfilling the mission of the EIT: delivering the jobs and sustainable economic growth opportunities that Europe is seeking. The EIT is playing a vital role in helping to increase economic growth and create jobs.