- EPAE conference monographs are available online!
- The video from EPAE conference
- 1st Local Teachers Conference
- From the classroom to the first business pitch
- EPAE conference – Big Day!
- MSc CFAFE soon to be MSc Energy Transition
- Great succes of 6th edition of EPAE 2018
- UNITED NATIONS CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE, COP24
- CommUnity by InnoEnergy Leadership Programme
- Check out video from trip to Bochnia Salt Mine
- Check our Promo Video!
- 13th International Conference on Boiler Technology
- VI Conference on Environmental Protection and Energy (EPAE) 2018, 7th December 2018
- Team Building Activity
- 2018/2019 academic year opening ceremony
- New application dates for MSc CFAFE Programme
- Energy Dream Map project
- MSc CFAFE representatives at „PowerUp! Competition”
- InnoEnergy Career Centre: Invitation Webinar: Develop your LinkedIn profile – 7 June 2018
- InnoEnergy Entrepreneurship & Business summer camp
- MASTER-Waste and Energy study visit
- Miners’ Shift – study visit at Guido Mine
- Spring job fairs at SUT
- BioEnergyTrain Student Camp 2018 in Graz
- Handbook for International Students at SUT
- Business & education
- Update – NEW VERSION! 5th Environmental Protection and Energy conference
- Master’s School KICK OFF
- Master´s School graduation ceremony 2017
- Iberdrola Challenge 2017 – winners
- Call for Professional Digital Learning – Deadline Extended
- Learning Analytics WEBINAR & SPOC
- Pedagogical evolution in progress
- Energy and Environmental Protection Conference
- TEAM BUILDING at Salt Mine „Bochnia”
- Inauguration of Academic Year 2017/2018 for MSC CFAFE students
- MSc CFAFE student wins at European Utility Week 2017
- EIT label for CFAFE!
- New book by CFAFE students is published!
- Case teaching implementation at SUT
- Boost your career – professional online learning
- Lectures conducted by prof. Lidia Lombardi from Niccolò Cusano University
- Job Fairs at SUT
- Do you want to get on Forbes 30 under 30 list? Apply NOW
- Students monography
- IV EPAE Conference 2016
- The Joint Graduation Ceremony
- Winner of Master Thesis Competition in Energy for Smart Cities
- Scientific Conference EPAE 2016
- Presentation | MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy Programme
- Master’s School KICK OFF 2016
CommUnity by InnoEnergy Leadership Programme
Last week some of our MSc CFAFE students and their friends from other programmes, took part in an amazing weekend with InnoEnergy CommUnity Leaders attending the CommUnity by InnoEnergy Leadership Programme in Krakow, Poland sharing one goal which is reaching a Sustainable Energy Future.
‚Everything we do, ranging from events to programmes, to the platform, is driven by a mission to empower change agents worldwide by fostering collaboration, inspiration, career opportunities and challenge solving to achieve a sustainable energy future. Activities, discussions and debates are driven by worldwide CommUnity members who come from different disciplines and share the passion to advance the energy transition.’ said Hesham Nasr, CommUnity Leader and MSc CFAFE IInd year student.
Claudio Geyken Anantapatnaikuni Samuel Akpobome Vicenç Calduch i Jornet Zaid Bin Farooq (Prince 2® Practitioner) Ryszard Górnowicz Farhan Farrukh Lara Depla Laura Broleri Anaí Hernández Temiloluwa Ademuwagun Miguel Santos Silva Felix Schimek Falko Döring Aleksandra Radwańska Anna Schaeffer Bruno Prazeres Chaoyi Zhou Jacopo Sala Adeem Saeed Mirza Brendan Abadie Enrico Furnari Federico Barbieri Gustavo Gomes Pereira Kacper Kozioł Maciej Sobczyk Krishna Reddy Tiago Mendes Muhammad Awais Nicol Janin Mayr Rudolph Santarromana, EIT Volkan Isik Richard Grzemba Santiago Ángel Nieto