Call for Professional Digital Learning – Deadline Extended
New deadline for submission of proposals!
We are pleased to inform that deadline to submit your proposals has been extended: you have time until December 8, 2017 !
Sustainable energy requires life-long learning Educational products and services are just as vital to achieving a sustainable energy future as other innovative products, systems or services. Our second “Call for professional digital learning” in 2017 reflects this need for effective, life-long learning.
If you have a business idea linked to a quality educational product or service in sustainable energy, but need additional funding and a network of partners to develop it, then this is your opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
By choosing to develop your course with InnoEnergy, you will gain access to:
- InnoEnergy’s network of partners, ventures and innovators: a real partnership with shared risk & rewardWe co-create the course with content from our start-ups and innovation projects – this will add a real entrepreneurial education dimension to your product.
– We invest in the course production in exchange for a return on investment.
– We promote the course via our global digital marketing & sales channels – your courses will be offered internationally.
- Support for transforming existing traditional classroom courses into online versions:
– Expand your audience and reach.
– Create new revenue opportunities.
– Confirm your image as an innovator and thought-leader in your field of expertise.
- Access to markets: our local offices located throughout Europe will promote the courses via established local channels.
- Affiliate course marketing through our network partners.
- iSE – The Institute of Sustainable Energy by InnoEnergy – our platform for professional digital learning.
- The additional platform FutureLearn, which is the leading EU MOOC platform, at no additional cost.
Last date to send us your application is 8 December. Visit our website for more information on how we can support your ideas!