- From the classroom to the first business pitch
- EPAE conference – Big Day!
- MSc CFAFE soon to be MSc Energy Transition
- Great succes of 6th edition of EPAE 2018
- UNITED NATIONS CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE, COP24
- CommUnity by InnoEnergy Leadership Programme
- Check out video from trip to Bochnia Salt Mine
- Check our Promo Video!
- 13th International Conference on Boiler Technology
- VI Conference on Environmental Protection and Energy (EPAE) 2018, 7th December 2018
- Team Building Activity
- 2018/2019 academic year opening ceremony
- New application dates for MSc CFAFE Programme
- Energy Dream Map project
- MSc CFAFE representatives at „PowerUp! Competition”
- InnoEnergy Career Centre: Invitation Webinar: Develop your LinkedIn profile – 7 June 2018
- InnoEnergy Entrepreneurship & Business summer camp
- MASTER-Waste and Energy study visit
- Miners’ Shift – study visit at Guido Mine
- Spring job fairs at SUT
- BioEnergyTrain Student Camp 2018 in Graz
- Handbook for International Students at SUT
- Business & education
- Update – NEW VERSION! 5th Environmental Protection and Energy conference
- Master’s School KICK OFF
- Master´s School graduation ceremony 2017
- Iberdrola Challenge 2017 – winners
- Call for Professional Digital Learning – Deadline Extended
- Learning Analytics WEBINAR & SPOC
- Pedagogical evolution in progress
- Energy and Environmental Protection Conference
- TEAM BUILDING at Salt Mine „Bochnia”
- Inauguration of Academic Year 2017/2018 for MSC CFAFE students
- MSc CFAFE student wins at European Utility Week 2017
- EIT label for CFAFE!
- New book by CFAFE students is published!
- Case teaching implementation at SUT
- Boost your career – professional online learning
- Lectures conducted by prof. Lidia Lombardi from Niccolò Cusano University
- Job Fairs at SUT
- Do you want to get on Forbes 30 under 30 list? Apply NOW
- Students monography
- IV EPAE Conference 2016
- The Joint Graduation Ceremony
- Winner of Master Thesis Competition in Energy for Smart Cities
- Scientific Conference EPAE 2016
- Presentation | MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy Programme
- Master’s School KICK OFF 2016
2018/2019 academic year opening ceremony
The celebration of the official inauguration of the academic year 2018/2019 for SUT and AGH students of MSc CFAFE programme took place on 12th October in AGH, Cracow.
Celebration was open by: PhD Krzysztof Pikoń programme Director, PhD Karol Sztekler and Dean of Faculty of Energy and Fuels Professor Wojciech Suwała. Students have chance to meet DSc Marta Wójcik – Deputy Dean as well as other professors: Grzegorz Jodłowski & Tomasz Szmuc.
Krzysztof Pikoń presented to students structure of the programme, types of skills and competences that students will acquired and the tools provided to achieve the expected programme outcomes.
Afterwards, PhD Jarosław Zuwała from Institute for Chemical Processing of Coal made a presentation about the reasons why coal will still be one of the essential fuels used in the energy sector even though the world is moving towards using cleaner alternatives such as renewables, gas and biomass technologies. According to predictions, during next decades the share of coal used in energy production will reduce but its usage will remain significant. Long transition period requires creating new and developing old technologies not only in terms of combustion but also in thermal and chemical processing of fossil fuels.
We wish our students and the whole academic community a happy new academic year!